Operations Coordinator required for government regulatory agency located in midtown Toronto.
Position type: Temporary full-time
Job posted October 8, 2019
- Provide direct administrative support as required including generation and distribution of minutes, memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes
- Responsible for all mailroom functions, including postage meters
- Maintain digital and physical filing systems
- Schedule and coordinate onsite, offsite, and video conference meeting logistics
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Operations team as requested; ensure details are clearly outlined and competitive quotes are obtained
- Ensure Operations staff are notified in a timely manner of upcoming deadlines
- Attend monthly and quarterly department meetings
- Travel may be required.
- 3-5 years proven administrative experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Office Management or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Typing skills at least 60 wpm
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in minute taking and preparation
- Ability to lift at least 20 kg
- Ability to operate printing and postage machinery.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 490
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 08/10/2019