Office Manager-Coordinator for downtown Toronto home services provider. The hours can be flexible and can be adapted to accommodate personal requirements.
Position type: Permanent full-time
Job posted: October 30, 2019
- Manage incoming customer service inquiries
- Book orders from customers via phone, email, social media
- Dispatch drivers and technicians
- Train/supervise other junior/part-time staff
- Maintain inventories and ordering new product supplies
- Minimum 3 years experience as a coordinator/manager
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with customer service.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and MSOffice 365 essential.
A good work environment with friendly co-workers and clients. Flexible hours (if necessary)/ Easy TTC access/ Central location.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 521
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 40000
Date Updated 11/01/2019