Office Assistant required for a Federal Government Office in Toronto.
Job ID: G8217
Category: Administrative, Government
- Preparing and sending out mail to couriers.
- Calling external clients and follow up with work completion.
- Responsible for stocking office supplies and reordering supplies.
- Setting up boardroom and meeting room.
- Setting up video conferencing and calls.
- Troubleshoot office equipment such as video conferences, telephones and fax machines.
- Preparing offices with desk, chair, and filing cabinet for new staff.
- Preparing welcome note, name plate and voice mail for new staff.
- Assisting with Reception desk when necessary.
- Assisting staff with other administrative duties as required.
- Must have previous Administrative experience.
- Must have worked in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must have strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/28/2018