Membership Coordinator for not-for-profit professional association, downtown Toronto.
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Starting from $45,000 per annum plus benefits
- Handle membership renewals and new enrollments
- Respond to member inquiries and ensure member satisfaction
- Maintain updated information on membership database and company website
- Coordinate, assist with and respond to requests from members
- Provide administrative support and ad hoc reports to Office Administrator and Board of Directors as required
- Additional administrative membership support duties as assigned
- 3+ years of related administrative and client support experience
- Ability to problem solve, collaborate with team members and Board of Directors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Superior attention to detail, ability to manage own time and deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, able independently and in a team setting
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a non-profit/membership driven organization an asset
Stable, responsible office position with well established professional association. Easy access location right in downtown core Toronto near TTC and GO. Excellent match for someone who likes variety, working independently, and being the primary liaison for managing professional member relationships.
Competitive salary flexible to experience and full benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 688
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Not for Profit
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 45000
Date Updated 06/02/2020