Marketing Coordinator required for a well established publishing company in Toronto.
Job ID: A8182
Category: Communications and Marketing
- Participate in the planning and organization of marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain the archives of promotional materials and direct marketing efforts
- Maintain all server files related to sales and marketing
- Coordinate the creation of marketing pieces, including flyers, press releases and catalogues
- Manage social media and Web promotion
- Coordinate marketing with distributed publishers
- Provide marketing support as required by the Marketing Director
- A post-secondary degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years Experience in marketing or communications (publishing is an asset).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MailChimp and knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written in English
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and desire for accuracy
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/09/2018