Logistics Clerk required for Provincial Government facility, downtown Toronto, 24/7 shift requirement.
Job type: Temporary – initial term to September 25, 2020
Shift requirements: 36.25 hours per week; must have 24/7 shift availability and be on call to work at short notice.
Hourly rate: $23.50 per hour
Position offers free, onsite parking and 1 meal provided per shift.
- Receiving and transporting inventory from the loading dock to different areas of the building using a skid.
- Packing, unpacking and transporting boxes to different areas of the building.
- Storing and retrieving inventory and equipment.
- Recording inventory and entering information in a computerized database.
- Clerical duties including data entry, scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Previous general clerical, inventory and warehouse clerk experience.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong clerical and filing skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. easily.
- Ability to walk easily within a large building including to the parking and loading dock.
- Ability to work well independently, and in a team.
- Trustworthy and responsible in handling delicate, valuable and confidential material.
- Mature, positive, professional and service oriented attitude.
- Criminal record check clearance required.
Excellent opportunity for mature, responsible individual with a combination of clerical, inventory and warehouse experience. Full time hours, on a rotating 24/7 shift schedule. Will be working in a team. Secure, well equipped work location with 1 meal provided. Easy access, downtown location. Free parking.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 795
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 23.25
Date Updated 05/05/2020