A large Government client is seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant for this one-month contract position- with the possibility of extension.
Job ID: L8345
Category: Government, Legal
- Support the Litigation practice by gathering information in order to ascertain the circumstances of an accident, injury or loss to establish a file.
- Preparing and processing legal documents in compliance with Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Arranging for process servers, booking appointments, making travel and meeting arrangements, reviewing invoices and disbursing funds as necessary.
- Updating systems with current information and ensuring documentation is appropriately filed.
- Composing routine correspondence memos.
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Education in Legal Administration.
- Experience working as a Litigation Legal Assistant.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/05/2019