Litigation Assistant required for private law firm, responsible for providing filing, litigation and procedural law support.
Position type: Temporary full-time
Job Posted: October 7, 2019
- Prepare correspondence, affidavits, Court proceedings materials, and documents
- Proofread prepared documents and correspondence.
- Coordinate documents and materials for distribution and filing, order/file court documents, request information from external sources
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, court appearances, deadlines, discovery examinations, etc.
- Compile briefs and motion records
- Maintain physical and electronic documentation filing system.
- Certificate or diploma in legal office administration
- 5 years of related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of relevant litigation administration, processes, rules of procedure for Commission and various courts, disclosure requirements and document management protocols
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Attention to accuracy and detail. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 485
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 07/10/2019