Library Technician required for a Federal Government Office.
Position type: Temporary, full-time hours
• To perform circulation duties including check-in and check-out, using SYMPHONY integrated library system
• To manage serials collection including updating periodicals in SYMPHONY
• Label and process cataloged library material
• Shelving, retrieving and processing library mail and photocopying
• Preparing surplus materials for disposal
• Preparing material for digitization
• Additional library duties as assigned.
• 2+ years post-secondary education in library science
• Minimum of six (6) continuous months’ experience in shelving library materials
• Minimum of six (6) continuous months’ experience in circulating library material using one of the following major integrated library integrated systems: SYMPHONY, HORIZON, Innovative Interfaces, or Ex Libris
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 799
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21
Date Updated 05/15/2020