Opportunity for a Library Technician to prepare library materials and provide clerical duties to a Federal Government client in North York.
Job ID: G8223
Category: Clerical, Government
- Check-in and check-out library items using SYMPHONY integrated library system.
- Label and process library materials.
- Prepare library materials for digitization.
- Provide general library support for shelving, retrieving and processing library mail.
- Photocopy and mail out library material.
- Provide other library duties as assigned by Manager.
- Must have at least 2 years of post-secondary school training in library science or recent work experience in a library relevant to the position.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in shelving library materials.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in handling library materials using the following major integrated library systems: SYMPHONY, HORIZON, Innovative Interfaces, or Ex Libris
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/28/2018