Opportunity for a Librarian to work for a Federal Government employer in North York.
Job ID: G8222
- Develop, document and create web-based information products using LIBGUIDES in specified subject areas.
- Catalogue electronic and other resources in the SIRSIDYNIX SYMPHONY integrated library system.
- Develop and document instructional material and information guides including web-based tools for access and discovery of virtual library resources.
- Provide reference and research services.
- Must have a Master of Library or Information Science from an American Library Association accredited program.
- Must possess 6 months’ experience in one or more of the following:
- Created a minimum of four different themed web-based information products using LIBGUIDES in a college, university or special library; or
- Applied metadata standards for the cataloguing of electronic resources including e-books using SIRSIDYNIX SYMPHONY integrated library system in a college, university or special library
- Developed and delivered web-based information literacy and bibliographic instruction programmes in a college, university or special library
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/28/2018