Legal Secretary-In House-Government for an independent law firm within a provincial government office located in Downtown Toronto.
Job Posted: August 29, 2019
Job Type: Temporary (4 months)
Job #: 411
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents;
- File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents;
- Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings;
- Make travel arrangements for attorneys;
- Process third party and vendor invoices;
- File documents with the court ahead of deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience as a legal secretary;
- Familiar with court documents and legal terminology including formats;
- Ability to work on a case management system to enter, track and update data;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills;
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 411
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 24.63
Date Updated 08/30/2019