Legal Secretary for provincial government regulatory body to provide secretarial, administrative and research services for department.
Job # 1201
Job type: Temporary, full-time hours
Work location: in office, located on subway line
- Prepare and process evidence and legal documents from research, precedents or provided information
- Prepare/compose correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports, and briefing notes
- Assist with all aspects of document management, production and disclosure
- Update digital files, case management and database systems
- Coordinate meetings, appointments and conferences
- Research files and law library for relevant references, citations and statutes as appropriate.
- Experience in legal secretary methods, procedures, and standards
- Knowledge of court/hearing administrations practices and procedures, and relevant federal and provincial statutes
- Demonstrated research ability for legal documents and research vehicles
- Superior knowledge of legal formats, style, terminology and legal document preparation
- Computer proficiency including document management, database and case management systems
- Proficiency with e-discovery software is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1201
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50
Date Updated 08/07/2021