Opportunity for a Entry level Receptionist for well established boutique law firm. Excellent introductory position for new graduate looking to gain office and legal administration experience. Easy access from Yonge subway line, full time permanent, benefits.
Job ID: L8264
Category: Administrative, Legal
- Greeting visitors and answer inquiries.
- Answer, transfer and take messages from phone calls.
- Filing, photocopying and faxing confidential documents.
- Schedule meetings and book boardrooms for Managers.
- Order office supplies as necessary.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Some previous administrative or reception experience an asset
- Must have strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/03/2019