Legal Bookkeeper required for downtown Toronto accounting firm. Ability to work from home or client office. Travel to Pickering required in the first three months.
Position type: Permanent full-time
Job posted: October 4, 2019
- Perform bookkeeping services in compliance with LSUC requirements
- Attend offices of law firms depending on client needs
- Pre/post LSUC spot audit review
- On-site and same day assistance with spot audits
- Submission of HST and LPIC
- Payroll preparation and processing of A/R and A/P, tax slips
- Set-up of accounting or PC-Law software
- Liaise with CRA on behalf of clients.
- 3+ years working experience
- Impeccable file management skills, including both physical and digital files
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in PC-Law software steup and administration.
An excellent opportunity with a growing firm featuring the potential to work from home, and travel/parking reimbursement.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 483
Location: Canada Ontario Pickering
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 70000
Date Updated 04/10/2019