Legal Bookkeeper – a combination of onsite office based work with clients throughout downtown Toronto and working from home.
Job #: 868
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Compensation: $50,000 – $75,000 / annum + comprehensive benefits package.
- Complete legal bookkeeping responsibilities for various legal sector clients including accounts receivable and billings functions, ensuring maintenance of proper documentation procedure throughout.
- Provide in person support to law firms depending on needs and workflow including spot audits.
- Provide technical support in the set-up of PC law or other accounting software for clients, ensuring personable approach and application of strong skillset to coordinate smooth implementation.
- Complete submission of HST and LPIC levies.
- Complete payroll and cheque requisition duties including processing of A/R, A/P and tax slips.
- 5+ years’ experience as a full charge bookkeeper in the legal sector.
- 3-5 years’ experience with one or more of the following accounting softwares: PCLaw, Ghost Practice, Cosmolex.
- Excellent overall computer skills including high levels of proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Availability to travel for work duties within Toronto’s downtown core.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including occasional evenings and weekends to satisfy client needs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills to effectively communicate with clients and gain a strong understanding of their needs to serve them most effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills to effectively complete filing, documentation and other related duties.
- A self motivated, positive attitude to completing workplace duties.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 868
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 02/09/2020