A leading Intellectual Property firm with an unique corporate culture and a commitment to employee appreciation is looking for 2 Legal Assistants to join their team.
Job ID: L8321
- Providing support to Lawyers and Professionals.
- Preparing initial reviews of conflict searches, retainer letters and status reports.
- Preparing documents from dictation and transcribing voicemails.
- Opening and closing files.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, expense and trip reports.
- Preparing opposition and S.45 related form letters and sending documents to CIPO.
- Working with the Foreign Trademark Clerks to get change of name/title related documents notarized, legalized and forward the same to foreign associates.
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Education in Legal Administration.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Trademarks and Intellectual Property Law.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems.
- Ability to deal with clients and staff at all levels.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/22/2019