This fast growing international law firm is looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant to add to their team in this Full-Time, Permanent role.
Job ID: L8357
- Supporting two lawyers to prepare letters and proceedings and carry out administrative tasks.
- Organize and update client and lawyers files, including managing lawyers’ calendars and their client contact lists.
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments, court appearances and deadlines.
- Compiling and preparing documents, records and briefs.
- Organizing business travel for lawyers.
- Managing phone calls, emails and other correspondence.
- Data entry for billing purposes and issuing invoices.
- Carrying out other duties as required by the firm.
- Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Litigation Legal Assistant experience.
- Experience with Insurance Defense.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Attention to detail and impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/14/2019