A dynamic boutique law firm specializing in patent, trademark and copyright services is seeking a Full Time Permanent Legal Assistant IP Litigation to add to their downtown team.
Job ID: L8339
• Collaborate with counsel and client for the collection, review, and production of documents.
• Preparation of Affidavits of Documents, Motion Records and other court documents.
• Assisting with drafting correspondence, legal opinions and pleadings
• Oversee deadline tracking, travel arrangements and high volume of correspondence.
• Management of lawyers’ time dockets and billings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Post Secondary Education in Legal Administration.
• 5 + years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent organization and communication skills and the ability.
• High level of accuracy in word processing and proof-reading.
• Adept skills using MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel and PC Law.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/29/2019