Legal Assistant- Family Law – F/T Permanent – Leading downtown Toronto law firm
Working closely with the Family Law Lawyer, we are looking for a Legal Assistant to join a top Toronto Family Law Firm, 5 minutes from Bloor subway. This full-time, permanent position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job ID: L8262
Salary Rate: to $60,000 based on experience +benefits
- Collect and update contact information enter into the system; change client information.
- Draft routine documents and correspondence
- Set up meetings/appointments with clients and other parties for the Lawyers and Law Clerks
- Prepare retainer agreements, engagement letters and other documents for the lawyer’s signature using standard letters and macros; prepare routine correspondence for the Lawyers and Law Clerks
- Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma
- Good working knowledge of Family Law
- 2+ years experience as a Legal Assistant
- Knowledge and solid experience in Microsoft Office, DivorceMate, PC Law, Adobe and or equivalent systems is mandatory
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/29/2018