Legal Assistant- Tuesday-Friday, 4pm-12am – F/T Permanent – Leading Canadian business law firm, downtown Toronto
Join one of Canada’s leading law firms in their Document Production Centre. This position would require you to work Monday to Thursday 4pm-12am. This full-time, permanent position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job ID: L8261
Salary Rate: Competitive +benefits
- Transcribing documents including letters, memos and correspondence or copy-typing handwritten notes.
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, printing, revising and sorting documents.
- Proofreading and editing documents and correspondence.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents and correspondence and converting to PDF and electronic versions.
- Minimum College Diploma in Legal Administration.
- A minimum of 5 years’ legal assistant experience.
- Advanced keyboarding and computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills when working with high end clients
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/29/2018