Legal Secretary and Law Clerk – Land Development
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Compensation: $60-65K per annum plus benefits and bonus
Location: remote; work from home until further notice; eventually will be onsite, downtown Toronto
- Legal Secretary and Law Clerk to 2 Partner Share.
- Maintain calendars and emails.
- Set up conference calls.
- Legal documents including document books, affidavits of service.
- Draft legal correspondence.
- Records management including photocopying and scanning.
- Law Clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma.
- 1+ years of related legal administration experience in Land Use and Development, including familiarity with LPAT, TLAB, OMB.
- Advanced MSWord and MSOutlook proficiency.
- Ability to work independently to deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 853
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 60000
Date Updated 11/08/2020