Legal Assistant required for a law firm located in Downtown Toronto.
Job Posted: September 5, 2019
Job Type: Full-Time Temporary
Job #: 428
- Draft and edit legal correspondence and documents;
- Review and file records and legal documents;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Prepare documents for hearings, mediations, and arbitrations;
- Schedule meetings and manage company calendar;
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience as a civil litigation/accident benefits legal assistant;
- Understanding of Tort Law and Accident Benefits;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent keyboarding skills with high level of accuracy;
- Excellent proof-reading and attention to detail;
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake multiple tasks;
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 428
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 55000
Date Updated 05/09/2019