Learning Management System Administrator – for provincial healthcare association located in downtown Toronto, with subway access.
Position type: Temporary, full-time hours
- Lead transitioning to new online learning platform from previous system
- Development of instructional content
- Mapping of current content to new framework
- Manage System Transition project, reporting to the CEO
- Experience with online learning platform operations and structure
- Strong data entry skills
- Project management skills an asset
- Advance experience with Articulate 360 is required
- Experience with Advantage CSP software platforms will be a strong asset
- Ability to develop work plans, and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 686
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 40
Date Updated 06/02/2020