One of Canada’s Leading law firms is currently looking for a full-time, permanent Office Manager.
Job ID: L8287
Category: Administrative, Legal
- Monitor all administrative support to lawyers and allocate duties to Legal Assistants.
- Supervise support staff.
- Communicate and monitor Payroll and HR information as required.
- Facilitate hiring process for Legal Assistants and support staff..
- Orientate, train and monitor probationary period for new Legal Assistants and Support Staff.
- Handle marketing related task as needed.
- Liaise with building property manager.
- Carry out other duties as required.
- Post secondary education in an administrative field
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Legal Assistant role
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and outlook.
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/24/2019