Bilingual Jury Selection Clerk for Provincial Government – Ministry of the Attorney General
Job Type: Temporary, initial term June 1-Dec 31, 2020
Hourly Rate: $24.80
- To respond to inquiries related to the Jury System in Ontario.
- Provide answers to frequently asked questions by members of the general public who receive the jury questionnaire or summons for jury duty
- Receive, respond to and escalate inquiries as required
- Must be completely fluent, French and English
- Previous contact centre experience
- Experience responding to a high volume of calls
- Experience dealing with the general public
- Professional verbal telephone communication skills, in French and English
- Strong team member: positive, responsible and helpful attitude
- Fast and accurate typing speed and ability to maintain a CRM database
- Respectful of protocol and confidential information
Excellent opportunity for experienced Bilingual Contact Centre Representative to work in a friendly, professional public service environment. Easy access downtown location near TTC.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 798
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 24.8
Date Updated 08/05/2020