Junior Property Assistant – Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Position type: Permanent full time
Salary: $40-50K per annum
Core Hours: 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday
Well established property management company, residential and commercial real estate portfolio, requires junior property assistant.
- Receiving and responding to tenant phone calls and email inquiries
- Booking appointments for prospective tenants, tradespeople, inspectors and other parties as required.
- Going onsite to GTA based properties (residential and commercial) to review properties and show to prospective tenants as required.
- Working directly with senior management to ensure all necessary documentation is complete and correct.
- Additional ad hoc and administrative duties as required.
- Completion of a 4 year university degree, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent math skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and overall strong level of technical aptitude.
- Valid Canadian driver’s license and unblemished driving record.
- Ability to work overtime and flexible hours as required.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and contribute to the team.
- Strong communication, project administration, organizational and time management skills acquired through school or employment.
- No work experience necessary; will train.
Excellent professional opportunity for new graduate seeking a progressive position in business administration.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 812
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 40000
Date Updated 01/06/2020