Junior Policy and Project Coordinator – Government Agency
Job type: Temporary (initial term to July 31, 2021).
Hours: 36.25 hours per week; 7.25 hours per week. Must be available to work between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Work location: Combination of remote/work-from-home and periodic attendance at East GTA work location as required. Free parking provided.
- To review legislation and policies to ensure that all processes, procedures, and materials are compliant with legislative requirements.
- To assist with development of business cases, including research, report analysis, briefing notes and summaries.
- To support various projects according to established structures and standards, and review and track required actions from assigned project teams.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting the delivery of projects, applying project management methodologies, techniques, and tools to develop and implement project plans and budgets.
- Knowledge and experience working with policies, legislation, and legal documents.
- Highly developed writing, communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills and the ability to influence and impact change.
- Ability to be flexible to changing (and often competing) demands while maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring accuracy of complex project data.
- Demonstrated organizational, multitasking and planning skills.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically MS Project and Access (will be tested).
- Ability to commute periodically to onsite, East GTA work location; a secure office site with free parking and robust social distancing safety protocols in place.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1065
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Policy and Research
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 04/30/2021