Junior Facilities Assistant for leading corporate law firm client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1316.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term ASAP to December 31, 2021, with possibility of extension.
Compensation: $20/hr to $23/hr.
Work Hours: 9 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break, Monday to Friday (35 paid hours per week).
Work Location: Onsite, at our client’s downtown core Toronto office on PATH near Union and GO Stations.
Ergonomic Requirements: In addition to regular desk duties, position will require standing; walking across and between floors; periodically pushing a coffee service trolley; light lifting of supplies (under 30 lbs); and light housekeeping duties (e.g. tidying, arranging place settings).
Dress Code: Black dress shirt and pants or skirt; comfortable dress shoes; face mask to be worn in designated areas of client building as required.
- Responsible for the setup and cleanup of board rooms, meeting rooms, lawyer and staff lounges and kitchenettes.
- Ensure meeting room and kitchenette supplies stocked and arranged as required, including coffee, tea, paper towels, cutlery, stir sticks, dish soap, hand soap, water & pop, etc.
- General cleanup and tidying of meeting rooms and kitchenettes, e.g. wiping down microwaves and other appliances, sinks, countertops, tabletops, chairs, etc.
- Ensuring refrigerators stocked with milk and creamers and providing general assistance in the ordering and maintenance of meeting room and kitchenette supplies.
- Additional support to the Corporate Receptionist as required, in order to provide a professional, well presented, well appointed meeting room space to clients and internal staff.
Preferred Experience: Office support, server or concierge experience from a professional office or high end hospitality environment.
Technical Skills Requirements: Familiarity with basic office and computer equipment to send and receive emails, phone calls, other electronic messages, etc.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Professional, polished demeanour.
- Client centered focus; you bring a positive, willing, helpful attitude to the workplace environment, and consider “no task too big or too small”.
- Communicates effectively and follows instructions carefully.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Employment References and COVID Clearance as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1316
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 06/10/2021