IT Talent Acquisition Specialist for provincial government regulatory authority located on subway.
Job type: Temporary initial 3-month term
Work hours: Regular daytime hours.
Work location: onsite at client office, located along Yonge Subway line.
Compensation: $35-$40+/hr, according to experience.
- Manage full cycle of IT recruitment process.
- Creating and maintaining job descriptions and postings.
- Administer job/client/candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Screen candidates against job qualifications.
- Short-list, and interview candidates.
- Manage high volume recruitment.
- Establish recruitment timelines with hiring party.
- Determine order of offers and communicate results.
- Support other recruitment initiatives as required.
- 3+ years experience managing full cycle IT recruitment.
- Experience working with agencies is preferred.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related field.
- CHRP/CHRL designation an asset.
- Good knowledge of employment related legislation (Labour Relations Act, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.)
- Experience with Collective Agreements / unionized workforces.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to commute onsite daily to client location, a secure, well equipped office site on TTC line.
- Satisfactory CPIC criminal background check and Employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1208
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 35
Date Updated 07/16/2021