IT Supervisor – Tier 3, to lead IT Support Team, multiple GTA locations.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time.
Hours: Regular day time hours; occasional on-call and overtime.
Work location: Onsite; travel within GTA between different locations.
Ergonomic Requirements: In additional to regular desk work, there will be occasional lifting of heavier items, bending, climbing stools or ladders and reaching overhead to set up equipment, as well as some travel between worksites in the GTA as required.
Compensation: From $60K+ per annum according to seniority, plus benefits.
- Lead and train IT Support members (Tiers 1 and 2).
- Provide Tier 3 level support for internal and external users.
- Maintenance and setup of networks; LAN, WAN, WLAN.
- Server and security monitoring and maintenance; Remote connections, MS Server, Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure.
- Resolve IT infrastructure incidents, and identify end-user needs.
- Lead and provide insight on project roll-out plans.
- Additional IT Team lead responsibilities as required.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- College Diploma in Help Desk Technical Support or related discipline.
- Experience with routers, smart switches, firewalls, and associated monitoring applications.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with VOIP hardware’s as well as software installations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Professional communication skills and telephone manners.
- Advanced Project Management and technical documentation experience.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Office 365, Azure and Exchange.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (will be tested).
- Ability to be on-call or work overtime as required.
- Ability to commute between different work locations within the GTA as required (should have access to own vehicle for commuting and work purposes).
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check , Education Verification and Employment References.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance and completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1187
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 60000
Date Updated 06/25/2021