IT Project Coordinator & Technical Subject Matter Expert required for Provincial Government Agency.
Job #: 873
Job Type: Temporary, initial term to Dec 31 2020
Compensation: $37-$43/hour, according to experience
Location: onsite, office setting. Free parking available.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective organizational risk management strategy.
- Liaise with multiple project teams, both IT and business process related, to gather information and provide reports and recommendations to enterprise project control team, in support of the creation and maintenance of an enterprise integrated roadmap.
- Consider, identify and interpret inter-dependencies and cross-impact of various projects, monitor issues and determine net impact assessment.
- Provide both detailed risk management perspectives and broader level, strategic perspectives as appropriate.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior managers and directors using presentation software.
- Provide subject matter expert level guidance on existing and new project control tools, templates and processes, to optimize project execution and ensure clear, concise reporting within a multi-layered governance framework
- 3+ years’ relevant IT project coordination experience; strong understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with risk management best practices.
- Expert level MS Project desktop proficiency.
- Proficiency in MS Project Online – front-end user and back-end configuration.
- Proficiency in Power BI.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- PMI Certification an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 873
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 37
Date Updated 04/09/2020