IT Programmer – Intermediate to Senior Level required for Provincial Government Agency.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term up to 6 months
Hourly Rate: $30/hr-$40/hr
- Overseeing the development/maintenance of systems
- User and operational documentation; leading/assisting with the implementation of new and enhanced systems
- Maintaining the integrity/effectiveness of testing tools, environments and databases.
- Must exert a strong knowledge of standard methods and techniques for systems analysis (including process and data modelling, and design and development techniques); various mainframe, mid-range, and personal computer systems technologies including operating systems, networks, and applications development and testing software; and also a variety of industry standard concepts, languages and testing tools/protocols.
- Must have knowledge of standard testing and query tools/protocols; problem logging techniques/tools; and standard debugging/testing techniques and practices.
- Must also have a strong knowledge of theory and principles of systems design and development, systems testing and related methods, techniques, practices and standards.
Potentially longer term assignment for experienced Programmer. Work with an experienced team in a friendly, professional environment. Easy access downtown Toronto location.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 797
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 08/05/2020