Intermediate Financial Analyst and support – Government, to assist in transitioning legacy accounting system to SAP.
Job type: Temporary, (initial term to February 2022)
Work location: remote
- Analysis of financial data, spreadsheet tracking, and troubleshooting error
- Compile audit samples
- Prepare journal entries and miscellaneous revenue account entries
- Reconciliation of suspense accounts, including creating suspense account JVs
- Review and enter AP invoices into FreeBalance system
- Present analytics on service heat areas.
- 2+ years experience in accounting and financial analysis
- 1+ years relevant post-secondary education
- Reliability Security Clearance prior to start
- Strong experience in:
- Accounts payable
- Financial data analysis
- Preparation of month-end journal entries
- Strong assets include track record with SAP, FreeBalance, Federal Government Accounting & Financial Policies.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1143
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Business Operations, Financial and Investment
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 04/30/2021