Intake Coordinator required for Provincial Government Regulatory Agency.
Position type: Temporary; initial 9 month term with possibility of extension and/or permanent hire
Compensation: $22 – $24 per hour, regular full time hours.
Location: Initially working from home with transition to onsite location, North York area, later this year.
- Complete broad phone responsibilities with ease including initial intake and information gathering, responding to hotline calls, categorizing calls according to internal standards and priorities, transferring inquiries to the relevant department, and other responsibilities as required.
- Use organizational database effectively to manage incoming information, including creating leads, conducting reviews, and using judgement to escalate information as necessary to determine further course of action.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, navigating relationship building with ease and using awareness to impact best course of action in dealing with external inquiries.
- Prepare preliminary written reports based in information intake.
- Possibly appear as witness and give evidence during hearings or trials.
- Integrate strong awareness of relevant legislation as they relate to job duties and apply understanding to all work.
- Completion of post secondary degree or diploma
- 1+ years related experience, which could include administrative, call centre, or construction related environments.
- Strong demonstrated customer service and communication skills, with experience handling incoming phone calls and using judgement to direct inquiries as needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong self motivation throughout all job duties.
- Advanced computer literacy with a history of effective MS Office Suite use.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a workplace environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing dynamics.
- Strong ethics, self management and willingness to gain in depth knowledge of relevant legislation.
Excellent opportunity for recent graduates with an interest in regulatory compliance, looking to gain experience with a great public sector employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 834
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 22
Date Updated 07/15/2020