Inquiries and Intake Assistant required for a Provincial Government office to provide support services to the unit under the direction of the Manager.
Job #: 284
Job Posted: July 8, 2019
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy in handling correspondence i.e. logging, scanning, tracking and routing of incoming correspondence.
- Identify issues of importance/relevance in the incoming correspondence and flag them to the Manager and the unit.
- Maintain the correspondence tracking system and act as a back-up for the Administrative Coordinator.
- Compile and update information listing request for meetings and other deliverables.
- Assist with timely turnaround of correspondence and closure of files and help resolve correspondence system problems.
- Provide other administrative responsibilities that will include typing, revising and formatting a wide variety of reports, letters, memorandum, charts, briefing notes, issue sheets and other materials as required.
- Provide detailed response to queries.
- Organized and maintain managers’ meeting schedules, and make travel, meeting and conference arrangements.
- Candidate with previous OPS experience is preferred.
- Experience in database management systems and management of records.
- Advance proficiency in MS Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Must have advance written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to work with internal and external clients.
Job ID: 284
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.1
Date Updated 08/07/2019