Information Professional – Intermediate
Information Professional – Intermediate, contract position for writing/research projects for federal government.
Job type: Contract (estimate 100 hours)
Work location: Remote
- Participate in phone meetings to determine scope of work for each project
- Compile a list of primary resources and links
- Compile reading lists of supporting case studies
- Draft lists and submit to supervisor
- Revisions, amendments and corrections as needed.
- 2+ years of graduate-level research
- Master of Arts in History, Canadian Studies, Political Science or associated field
- Experience studying or writing about Canadian foreign policy and/or history
- Preference given to PhD or PhD candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1012
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Policy and Research
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21
Date Updated 01/05/2021