A busy and growing downtown law firm is seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Professional in this full time permanent role.
Job ID: 8406
Category: Human Resources, Legal
- Direct source candidates utilizing multiple tools, i.e. Employee Referrals, career websites and external sources.
- Work with the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator and Bilingual Trainer to launch on-boarding processes.
- Respond to employee queries and work to ensure employee integration.
- Organize and develop initiatives to help meet the firms growing business needs.
- Interact with other offices throughout Canada.
- Working on a variety of projects, such as updating policies, supporting the Global HR Information System initiative and other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Certified Human Resources Professional Designation.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bilingual (English/French).
- Experience in a law firm will be an asset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/21/2019