HRIS Analyst for provincial government agency client, North York.
Marberg Job Number: 1992.
Job Type: Temporary.
Initial Term: ASAP for approximately 3 months, with possibility of extension or direct hire subject to client business requirements.
Compensation: $41.42 Per Hour.
Regular Work Hours: 7.25 work hours per day, not including unpaid .75 hour lunch break, to be worked during regular business hours, Monday to Friday (36.25 work hours per week).
Work Location: Hybrid – primarily remote-based, with attendance as required onsite at Client’s North York office, near TTC station.
Analyze and document HR Information System and its functions, troubleshoot problems, and optimize system usage to improve business processes.
- Advise ERP Project Team on methods to best align business requirements with HRIS solutions, including identifying, analyzing, and implementing processes to fill gaps between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Work closely with HR team to gather requirements, and provide solutions and impact analysis.
- Lead discussions on architecture and features of current HRIS, working with project team to design, develop, test, and implement modules and functions.
- Maintain data integrity within and across systems, conduct system audits and reconcile discrepancies with other functional areas to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide analytics, reporting, data exploration and analysis and interpretation.
- Recommend data optimization measures to improve reporting performance.
- Develop instructional materials and user guides.
- Additional HRIS project analysis responsibilities as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Data Sciences, or applicable combination of work experience and education.
Professional Credentials: CHRL designation an asset.
Preferred Work Experience: At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in HR Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and/or related fields.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Visio (will be tested).
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (may be tested).
- Expert level English communication skills, including advanced business writing skills and professional verbal presentation skills suitable for a range of audiences.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Experience in designing and implementing an HRIS system including conducting needs analysis and determining business requirements.
- Demonstrated record of professional conduct and character. Responsible, reliable and works to deadlines.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills; ability to motivate and engage with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, at all levels of seniority.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management principles, methodologies and best practices.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite as required, abiding by organization health and safety policies.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities prior to assignment start.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 1992
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Human Resources, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 41.42
Date Updated 07/06/2023