Seeking for a Human Resources Generalist to work with the Director for Human Resources.
Job ID: 8426
Location: Ontario Toronto
Category: Human Resources
- Manage day-to-day operations and administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Maintain and up to date employee records in the HCM
- Assisting managers and supervisors with employee relations issues, assisting with recruiting for corporate positions, and benefit administration.
- Act as the first point of contact for site HR and Site Management on most HR Issues
- Advise site staff on everyday employee issues; advise and coach managers on employee matters
- Assist with Corporate employee onboarding; prepare employment letters on request; administration of employee benefits
- Respond to government and labour agency requests for employee information and issues
- Manage and track employee leaves, including medical leaves and LTD/STD
- Employee maintenance in SuccessFactors HCM (HR Information system)
- Assist with recruiting for corporate jobs
- 3 years’ experience in HR, University degree or HR diploma
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Expert knowledge of all provincial and federal legislation related to employment, with an ability to interpret and apply this legislation in the workplace.
- Ability to use and navigate HCMS/HRIS, preferably SuccessFactors
- Experience in claims management such as medical leave, short and long term disability
- Strong knowledge benefits program administration
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information with sensitivity and security
Number Of Positions 1