HR File Clerk required for Broader Public Sector employer
Job ID: A8318
Category: Administrative, Clerical, Government, Human Resources
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $15.00 to $18.00 per hour
- Responsibilities include filing records and creating new records by maintaining confidentiality of files.
- Sort and classify information according to content, criteria, alphabetical and numerical order.
- Input data, file numbers, update information and document information codes into computer systems.
- Photocopy, scan and upload documents to appropriate folders on the computer.
- Maintain record of incoming files and store appropriate files in filing management system.
- Lift and move boxes of personnel files and put files on shelves.
- Assist staff members with other duties as required.
- Must have graduated in Human Resources or pursuing HR degree.
- Experience in HR is an asset.
- Knowledge of handling office equipment such as telephone, fax machine, photocopier, filing cabinet and printer.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Number Of Positions