HR and Recruitment Coordinators to support Talent Acquisition Team, Provincial Government Agency client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1278.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 24, 2021-December 24, 2021.
Number of Positions Open: 3.
Experience Level Required: Junior.
Compensation: $ 21.81 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: IMMEDIATELY – Please note that we are shortlisting Candidates immediately for presentation to our client by end of day, Wednesday September 8, 2021.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours, 7.25 hours per day (36.25 hours per week).
Work Location: Currently remote, but expected to transfer to client’s secure downtown core Toronto location later in the assignment.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual or Corporate Dress as required while onsite; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Will assist internal Talent Acquisition Consultants with recruitment initiatives for unionized and non-unionized positions, for a wide variety of roles and professions.
- Will maintain internal HRIS system, email correspondence with candidates, post positions on job boards, schedule candidate testing sessions and interviews and prepare and forward testing and interview packages to candidates.
- Will respond to candidate inquiries and provide additional information on positions and organization as required, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Will track recruitment data and metrics and provide reports for analysis as requested (e.g. number of vacancies; time-to-fill metrics; and recruitment trend analyses, etc.).
- Will process and archive digital and hard copy recruitment files and other confidential HR documents, in compliance with organization records management policies.
- Additional HR and recruitment project support responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management.
Preferred Experience: 2+ years of HR support experience, including high volume recruitment support experience. Exposure to unionized employment environments, labour relations and collective agreements preferred.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Previous experience with an HRIS or ATS system an asset.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Self starter. Demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Ability to work both remotely and to commute to and work onsite daily as required.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1278
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 3
Pay Rate 21.81
Date Updated 08/09/2021