Help Desk Administrator-Tier 1 required for large not-for-profit. Will work within a help desk team, providing support to 150 internal clients.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
- Receiving and responding to telephone or email inquiries; troubleshooting hardware, software or network problems
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensuring timely resolution
- Logging call/email requests into tracking system
- New Account set ups and Closing Accounts
- Audio and video equipment set up
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent communication and a professional, customer service focus
- Strong proficiency in Office 365, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android), Client PC connectivity – ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- File server knowledge
- Experience with desktop security products
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- 1 years+ experience working in a Windows environment
Opportunity to work and advance with a large not-for-profit employer. Easy access west end location. Benefits, matched RRSP.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 569
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Not for Profit, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 36000
Date Updated 11/27/2019