A large government agency located downtown Toronto is seeking a Financial Business Consultant for a full time contract position.
Job ID: 8410
Location: Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
- Consult in the planning, execution and finalization of large projects within the finance department.
- Coordinate efforts of team members in order to deliver on financial department projects according to plan.
- Provide technical advice related to financial initiatives to all levels of management as required.
- Working with senior management to support business goals and deliverable.
- Providing progress reports and action plans or recommendations on project developments and initiatives.
- Managing changes in project scope, identifying potential risks and crisis, recommending alternatives and devising contingency plans.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, resolve conflict and elicit support from management and operational staff.
- Review business documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Post Secondary education in Accounting/Finance.
- 5-10 years experience managing complex projects within the financial/accounting field.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- A professional accounting designation.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/22/2019