Financial and Client Service Assistant-Wealth Management Firm
Position Type: Temporary Assignment, initial term up to 12 months
Hours: 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate: $20-$25+/hr depending on experience
- To provide front line client interaction and service support to the Advisor in the areas of financial administration and marketing.
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for preparation of materials and financial reports for client meetings.
- Attend and take notes at client meetings as required
- Responsible for the completion of all meeting follow up activities.
- Scheduling and confirming all client appointments.
- Handle client account administration, including client queries and requests.
- Responsible for account transactions, documentation and trade processing.
- Responsible for ensuring all databases are updated and maintained.
- Research information to prepare special reports as required.
- General office administrative duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration or related field
- CSC certification or enrolled an asset.
- 1+ year of corporate administration experience, preferably within financial services, banking, wealth management.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Advanced proficiency on MSOffice (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Polished and professional demeanour and phone skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in client service.
Excellent introductory opportunity for candidate looking for a progressive position in business administration, financial services/wealth management and/or marketing administration. Easy access downtown Toronto location on PATH.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 671
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 03/06/2020