File & Records Clerk for provincial Government office
Job Type: Temporary (6 month term)
Compensation: $15/hr to $20/hr
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Work location: Onsite; downtown Toronto office on subway line
- Scan documents to database,
- Create physical files, and manage electronic file system
- Print materials and documents as needed
- File and box files for archives.
- Shred records and the ability to stand for some time.
- Will need to stand for periods of time, and occasionally lift filing boxes.
- Standard computer and MSOffice skills including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgement and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Experience working in a legal industry is an asset
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 971
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 15
Date Updated 11/20/2020