File and Documents clerk required for a large Provincial Government project. Must demonstrate high level of accuracy in scanning/indexing.
Job ID: G8331
Category: Clerical, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $16.25/hr
- Will be preparing inactive files to be digitized.
- Performs complex scanning and tracking of incoming mail packages.
- Maintaining confidentiality of files by searching and retrieving requested filed and forwarding files to staff.
- Must have demonstrated high level of accuracy in completing scanning and/or indexing work. Advance proficiency in working with mail room and document scanning equipment is a requirement.
- Sstrong proficiency in MS Office such as Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be shown to possess a high level of organization and interpersonal skills, along with an extremely high level discretion and tact due to the confidential and very sensitive nature of the information handled with this project.
Number Of Positions 5
Date Updated 02/04/2019