We are looking for a Family Law Legal Assistant to join a top Toronto Family Law Firm, steps from Bloor subway station. This full-time, permanent position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job ID: L8288
Category: Administrative, Legal
- Reporting to two partners
- Collect and update contact information enter into the system.
- Draft routine documents and correspondence
- Set up meetings/appointments with clients and other parties for the Lawyers and Law Clerks
- Prepare retainer agreements, engagement letters and other documents for the lawyers
- Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma
- Good working knowledge of Family Law
- 3+ years experience as a Legal Assistant
- Knowledge and solid experience in Microsoft Office, DivorceMate, PC Law, Adobe and or equivalent systems is mandatory
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/31/2018