Large regulatory agency located downtown is seeking a Facilities Manager to add to their team in this full-time, Permanent role.
Job ID: 8353
Location: Toronto Toronto
Category: Administrative, Business Operations
Salary Rate: up to $63K
- Be responsible for the coordination of the Work Order management system including the intake and assignment of daily work order requests
- Provide steady communication about the status and completion of work orders.
- Provide administrative support for office functions including daily office operations, coordination of departmental budgeting and accounting systems, maintain office records and provide general support services for the Facilities and Planning team.
- Oversee and supervise facilities operational and maintenance projects, including minor renovations, move management and furniture and ergonomic management.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Facility Management and / or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience, with supervisory capacity, in a facilities services environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Facility Management standards and best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with Request for Proposals and Tenders.
- Knowledge of green building practices including site waste management.
- In-depth knowledge of building maintenance, construction and cleaning services.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry standards and best practices i.e. Standard CCDC contracts and model forms, such as, Supplemental Instruction, Proposed Change, Change Order, Change Directive forms.
- Occupational Health & Safety Act regulations such as Construction, Asbestos, WHIMIS, Industrial Establishments Regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of Contract drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and various internet browsers.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/14/2019