Facilities Coordinator for highly regarded national consulting firm.
Job # 830
Position type: Temporary, currently on a month to month basis; possibility of permanent hire.
Pay rate: $25-30/hr
Hours: Regular, daytime hours, occasional overtime
Location: onsite, at office with strong safety protocols.
- Liaise with all trades, external contractors or consultants, and other personnel as needed to ensure smooth facilities operations.
- Assist in the research of new office locations, using best judgement to provide recommendations to senior team.
- Source suppliers, obtaining price quotes and delivery information for approval.
- Support and oversee certain aspects of internal events planning and execution including vendor sourcing, set up and take down, and other logistical support.
- Ensure proper insurance coverage and integrate awareness of regulatory body compliance in all workplace tasks.
- Issue notifications and reminders regarding facilities updates, ensuring clear communication and answering questions as needed.
- Coordinate key senior management internal and external meetings.
- 2-5 years of Facilities Coordination experience
- Excellent time management skills and capacity to take direction.
- Ability to manage and lead change with good awareness and judgement to escalate issues as required.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and possessing an above average ability in prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- A high degree of MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as an individual contributor or team participant.
- Ability to leverage organizational skills, problem solving, and creative thinking to manage day-to-day facilities issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with superior customer service and written and verbal communication skills.
- Polished professional demeanour and phone manners.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive to various office locations on an as needed basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 830
Location: Canada Ontario North York
Category: Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 10/07/2020