Executive Assistant to Leadership Team for leading Canadian financial services client, Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 2024.
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm.
Initial Term: ASAP for 3-6 months, with expected conversion to permanent hire.
Compensation: From $43.96 to $46.70 per hour, according to experience. Upon direct-hire, full-time position offers salary between 80-85K per annum, and immediate eligibility for excellent benefits plan.
Recommended Application Date: Immediately – please note that we are screening and shortlisting Candidates immediately and qualified applications may be contacted same day as date of application.
Regular Work Hours: FULL TIME WORK HOURS – 7.0 work hours per day, not including unpaid 1 hour lunch break, to be worked between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (35 work hours per week). Overtime hours may be required, subject to client business needs.
Work Location: Hybrid – combination of 2 days to be worked remote (Monday and Friday) and 3 days onsite (Tuesday at client’s North York office, Wednesday and Thursday at downtown Toronto location). Both onsite locations easily accessible by TTC.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel within Canada to internal and client events.
To provide executive-level administrative support services to Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Partner with Senior Leadership team to support strategic objectives for executive meetings, ensuring meeting time in alignment with broader business objectives.
- Create collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders, both internal and external, at all levels of seniority.
- Provide confidential administrative support to SVP and other leadership team members as required.
- Support report development process, designated projects, and research tasks.
- Handle meeting scheduling and calendar management, boardroom set up, agenda development, and minute taking.
- Organize internal and client events, including venue, logistics, onsite support, room set-up and document preparation, travel arrangements and expense claim reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of business documents and presentations, including format, content and proofreading.
- Additional executive administrative responsibilities as required.
Education: Post Secondary Degree or Diploma.
Preferred Work Experience: Approximately 5+ years of diversified and progressive administrative experience, including providing support to Senior Executives.
Preferred Sector Experience: Financial sector experience preferred.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (will be tested).
- Strong typing and data entry skills (will be tested).
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal, including advanced business writing skills, excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading and syntax, and polished, professional telephone manners.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Solutions oriented, with ability to anticipate what needs to be done without waiting for direction. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated record of professional conduct and character. Responsible, reliable and works to deadlines.
- Pleasant and courteous: demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, collaboratively, and liaise effectively with a wide and diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong relationship management skills including client and vendor relations management, business networking, negotiation, and change management. Excellent listening skills, and the ability to provide and receive effective feedback.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Ability to travel within Ontario or Canada.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite as required, abiding by organization health and safety policies.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities prior to assignment start.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations, and Employment References as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 2024
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Financial and Investment
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 43.96
Date Updated 12/08/2023