Executive Assistant for Provincial Government Agency.
Position type: Temporary, initial term to January 31, 2021
Hours: Full time hours during weekdays, with occasional additional weekend and evening hours as required.
Location: Brampton; both remote and onsite work as required.
- Coordinate meetings, including booking and setting up rooms, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Managing schedule and calendar for executives as required.
- Prepare memos, correspondence, spreadsheets, graphs and reports.
- Maintain filing systems and procedures for all department documentation and correspondence.
- Coordinate special events
- Maintain intranet site and provide site technical support for the team.
- 3+ years related experience
- Post-secondary education in business, administration or related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be tested).
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve
- Fast and accurate typing skills (will be tested).
- Experience in recording minutes.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 894
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 27
Date Updated 09/24/2020